Experimental prototype for printing circuit boards.
Project start on indiegogo : http://igg.me/at/ppcbs/x/10030136
also in the official blog : http://blog.promitheas.net/?p=51
This post reference for the PPCB experimental prototype open hardware articles.
My name is Prodromos Stamatopoulos.First i present with photo and video some of the functions of PPCB experimental prototype.
Analysis of the construction steps. 1) The case , 2) the adaptors 3) the electronics, and electricity components.
1)PPCB experimental prototype , operation and adapters.
2) PPCB experimental prototype , silkscreen adaptor
3) PPCB experimental prototype , pcb's adaptor
Thank you so much for checking out our project!!!
You don't need to use your money to help us; we can use your excitement and support:
- Get the word out there and let your friends know about the “PPCB Maker”!
- Share our campaign on social media!
- Share with your friends and family!
- You can share about “PPCB Maker” via your professional network
- The Indiegogo social tools could help!
- Remember that if we don't reach our goal, then we won't get funded to complete the “PPCB Maker”
PPCB Maker experimental prototype
Open Source Hardware
1.Analysis of the construction steps.1) The case
2) the adaptors
3) the electronics, and electricity components.
2. Analysis of the UV lights on Photosensitive emulsion
1) Printed circuits boards with photosensitive emulsion.
2) Silkscreen frame with mesh and photosensitive emulsion.
3) Curable and soldering UV masks.
3. Etching process1) Ferrous chloride
2) Hydrochloric acid with hydrogen peroxide + water in proportion 3:3:15 .
3) Ammonia Persulfate (for the friends from Latin America)
4. Silkscreen printing1) The conductive inks, multilayer flexible board
2) Soldering mask & curable mask.
3) Films , transparencies paper, lithography film, re-pro technicks.
5. Assembly the pcb’s electronic components1. THT